Date filters in Dashboards and Analytical Designer
We renamed the Floating range to Relative period so that the name better matches its function (relative periods filter data by date relative to today and adjust in time - for example, from yesterday to today, or from 2 month ago to the next month).
You can now use the Relative period also when filtering insights in Analytical Designer (previously it was only available in Dashboards).
In date filters in Analytical Designer when you filter using the preset date periods (last 12 month, last 30 days), you can now exclude the current period which usually includes incomplete data.
If you want to disable these updates, set the
enableAdFloatingDateRangeFilter platform setting to
Filters in Analytical Designer
Date Filters in Dashboards
Customize Date Filters in Dashboards
End-of-Support of TLS Version 1.0 and 1.1
Transport Layer Security (TLS) version 1.0 and 1.1 is no longer supported.
How does this affect you?
All modern web browsers and programming languages already support the newer versions of TLS (1.2 and higher). Unless you use obsolete software or unsupported systems, you are not affected.
You may be affected if you are using an older version of the libraries or programming languages in your tools. To verify, check the documentation for your tool:
- Java: https://blogs.oracle.com/java/post/jdk-8-will-use-tls-12-as-default
- Microsoft Windows: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/security/solving-tls1-problem
- Python: https://docs.python.org/3/library/ssl.html
- Ruby: https://blog.rubygems.org/2018/02/24/tls-10-and-11-deprecation-notice.html
Make sure that all your components and integrations use TLS version 1.2 or higher as soon as possible.
What happens if you have not upgraded to the newer versions?
The integration with the GoodData platform stops working.
- For more information about the deprecation of support for TLS version 1.0 and 1.1, see Support for TLS Version 1.0 and 1.1 (for GoodData Classic, click here).
- For more information about TLS protocols, see Supported TLS Security Protocols and Ciphers (for GoodData Classic, click here).