Bug Fixes and Minor Improvements
In this release, we focused on fixing reported bugs and making improvements in the underlying processes.
We are working on new features, so please stay tuned for the next Release Notes!
REMINDER: Deprecation and Upcoming End-of-life: JDBC Driver Version 3.0.2 through 3.1.2
The JDBC driver version 3.0.2 through 3.1.2 is deprecated and will stop working on January 16, 2020.
How will this affect you?
If you are using version 3.0.2 through 3.1.2 of the JDBC driver, it will stop working on January 16, 2020. You will receive the following error message:
You are using an unsupported version of the JDBC driver.
Download and install the latest version of the driver itself or
CloudConnect from https://secure.gooddata.com/downloads.html.
Before January 16, 2020, check the version of your JDBC driver.
If your version is 3.0.2 through 3.1.2, upgrade to the latest version, 3.5.1:
- If you are using the driver directly, download and install the latest version of the driver from the Downloads page at https://secure.gooddata.com/downloads.html. If you are a white-labeled customer, log in to the Downloads page from your white-labeled domain:
- If you are using the driver via CloudConnect, upgrade your CloudConnect to the latest version: from the menu bar, click Help -> Check for Updates.
- For more information about the end-of-life rules for the JDBC driver, see Data Warehouse Driver Version.
- For more information about the deprecation of the JDBC driver version 3.0.2 through 3.1.2, see JDBC Driver Version 3.0.2 through 3.1.2.
- For information about all deprecated features, see Deprecated Features.
REMINDER: Update the GoodData Public PGP Key in Your PGP SSO Implementation
For customers using the GoodData PGP SSO login implementation
The existing GoodData public PGP key that you use to encrypt your PGP login requests is going to expire on May 20, 2020.
We have generated a new public PGP key that you can start using immediately instead of the expiring one.
Download the new public PGP key and update the key on your side. We recommend that you do so as soon as possible.
You can also download the new PGP key from our online help here (go to Step 3) or here (go to Step 3).
What will happen if you do not update the key?
The old key will be working until May 20, 2020. After that date, if you do not update the key on your side, you will not be able to log in to the GoodData platform via SSO.