Main Additions in Release 22
- "Sticky" Column Sizes: Setting a column width in tabular reports now gets saved along with the report. Width-sizes persist as new items are added into the report. The saved widths are seen both on the report creation page and the dashboards.
- Pivoting Performance: Performance of report re-pivoting (e.g., changing attribute placement or applying a sort) has been significantly improved. This release features client optimizations and further server-side optimization is coming soon.
- Interactive Chart Drilling: Report authors can now create interactive charts allowing viewers to drill-down or drill-across pre-defined drill paths by simply clicking headers or values in a chart.
- UI Cleanup: We have implemented many little UI fixes:
- Creating a new filter is easier with expanded right-click options. You can now right-click an attribute header and select "Filter [Attribute]" to automatically open the filter dialog with the current attribute pre-filled in.
- Report cells widen automatically, space allowing.
- We've made some design changes in regards to metric duplication to make it less confusing and avoid saving over existing metrics. Now you can explicitly save a copy of a metric before editing.