Things you can expect to see after the update:
- Multiple dashboards per project will be supported
- Dashboard creation is an explicit process requiring switching to "Edit" mode then "Save" -ing the dashboard. No more accidental changes can occur during dashboard viewing.
- Dashboards are now integrated in the platform as a new top-level menu item. Dashboards can be published to 3rd party websites (e.g. portals, SalesForce etc.).
- Ability to change the definition of metrics that are used in multiple reports
- Report validation tool that validates all reports where the metric is used to see if reports are broken as a result of metric editing
- Ability to format report numbers (e.g. color, thousands and decimal delimiters) based on the actual report cell value
- Formatting syntax strings compatible with MS Excel
- Ability to configure minimum and maximum values on the scale axis
Data Upload Performance
- Data set mapping and incremental upload performance are now significantly faster