A maintenance is scheduled for Saturday, May 14th, 2022, at 1:00 AM Pacific Standard Zone (other time zones). The maintenance is planned to take up to 2 hours.
The maintenance is planned for all datacenters. For more information about the datacenters, click here.
What will it bring?
- Improved core infrastructure performance
- Upgrade of the ADS Vertica databases to the latest version
- Optimized usage of hardware resources
- Security bug fixes and major engine improvements followed by an upgrade of the underlying operating system
- System resilience improvements
How will it affect you?
1:00 AM - 3:00 AM: The GoodData platform and all applications will be unavailable in all datacenters. API calls to the GoodData platform will fail. Tasks that are scheduled to run during this time will be pending and will resume when the GoodData platform is back online.
No action required!
There is no action required from you.
We will be posting updates to this announcement to inform you about the maintenance status. To get a notification email, subscribe to updates to this announcement.
We appreciate your patience and thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact GoodData Support.