A maintenance window is scheduled for Saturday, February 26th, 2022, at 1:00 AM Pacific Standard Zone (other time zones). The maintenance window is planned to take up to 2 hours.
The maintenance is planned for all datacenters. For more information about the datacenters, click here.
What will it bring?
- Improved core infrastructure performance
- An upgrade of MySQL metadata databases to Amazon Aurora 3
- Improved support of time zones in MAQL date macros
- Optimized usage of hardware resources
- Security bug fixes and major engine improvements followed by an upgrade of the underlying operating system
- System resilience improvements
How will it affect you?
1:00 AM - 3:00 AM: The GoodData platform and all applications will be unavailable in all datacenters. API calls to the GoodData platform will fail. Tasks that are scheduled to run during that time will be pending and will resume when the GoodData platform is back online.
No action required!
There is no action required from you.
We will be posting updates to this announcement to inform you about the maintenance window status. To get a notification email, subscribe to updates on this announcement.
We appreciate your patience and thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact GoodData Support.