Analytical Designer: Axis Label Formatting
Analytical Designer now allows you to align the format of the axis labels with the format of the measures in your insight.
The formatting can now be inherited from the first measure in the insight configuration.
To disable this feature, set the
enableAxisLabelFormat platform setting to
Configure Insight Properties
Configure Various Features via Platform Settings
LDM Modeler: New Dialog for Connecting Datasets
We enhanced the process of creating a relationship between datasets in a logical data model (LDM).
Now, when you are connecting two datasets by dragging the arrow from one dataset to the other one:
...a new dialog opens where you can configure the relationship:
In this dialog, you can:
- Set a primary key in the originating dataset, if this dataset does not have the primary key set yet.
- Choose how to set up a reference in the other dataset:
- Create a new attribute based on the primary key from the originating dataset.
- Reuse an existing attribute from the dataset.
- Choose the type of the relationship:
- 1:N (one-to-many), which is a one-directional relationship between the datasets when the data from one dataset can be used to analyze the data from the other dataset, but not the other way round.
- M:N (many-to-many), which allows you to use the data from either dataset to analyze the data from the other dataset.
NOTE: This dialog does not appear when you are creating a relationship between a regular dataset and a Date dataset. Such relationship is created as a 1:N relationship, and a reference to the Date dataset is added to the regular dataset as a new field.
Data Modeling in GoodData
Support for Ionic and Capacitor Protocols in CORS Configuration
When configuring Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) on your site, you can now use allowed origins running in Capacitor or Ionic. The URL of such allowed origins would look like the following:
API: Allowed Origins
FINAL REMINDER: End-of-Support of Internet Explorer 11
The end-of-support of Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 is going to happen on November 19, 2021.
How does it affect you?
You are affected if you are using Internet Explorer 11 for accessing the GoodData Portal.
In preparation for the end-of-support, switch to one of our supported browsers, such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox.
What will happen if you still use Internet Explorer 11 after November 19, 2021?
After this date, you will no longer be able to use the following:
- Analytical Designer
- Dashboards (Free, Growth) / KPI Dashboards (Enterprise)
Support for the following components will continue:
- Reports (Enterprise)
- Dashboards (Enterprise)
Major GoodData.UI versions released after this date will not support Internet Explorer 11.
See the list of supported browsers in System Requirements and Supported Browsers.