A maintenance window is scheduled for Saturday, August 21st, 2021, at 1:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time (other time zones). The maintenance window is planned to take up to 2 hours.
The maintenance is planned for all our datacenters. For more information about the datacenters, click here.
What will it bring?
- Improved core infrastructure performance
- Testing of the network components in the United Kingdom datacenter and upgrade of the network components in the United States, Chicago datacenter
- An upgrade of the ADS Vertica databases to the latest version in the United Kingdom datacenter and both United States datacenters
- Security bug fixes and major engine improvements followed by an upgrade of the underlying operating system
- System resilience improvements
How will it affect you?
1:00 AM - 3:00 AM: The GoodData platform and all applications will be unavailable in all the datacenters. API calls to the GoodData platform will fail. Tasks that are scheduled to run during that time will be pending and will resume when the GoodData platform is back online.
No action required!
There is no action required from you.
We will be posting updates to this announcement to inform you about the maintenance window status. To get a notification email, subscribe to updates on this announcement.
We appreciate your patience and thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact GoodData Support.