- KPI Dashboards: Minimum width for insights set to four columns
- KPI Dashboards: Improved dashboard layout on mobile devices
- Changes to embedded content branding for the GoodData Free plan
- REMINDER: Upgrade your JDBC driver to the latest version
You can now fit up to three insights in a single row on a KPI dashboard.
The minimal width of insights has been changed to four columns instead of six.
NOTE: The minimal width of small widgets - KPIs and headline insights - is two columns.
When displaying the GoodData Portal on mobile devices, KPI Dashboards now display a single widget per row for better readability.
GoodData Free only
Embedded KPI Dashboards and insights now include the Powered by GoodData logo.
The JDBC driver version 3.0.2 through 3.1.2 is deprecated and will stop working on June 30, 2020.
Check the version of your JDBC driver.
If your version is 3.0.2 through 3.1.2, upgrade to the latest version, 3.5.1:
- If you are using the driver directly, download and install the latest version of the driver from the Downloads page at https://secure.gooddata.com/downloads.html. If you are a white-labeled customer, log in to the Downloads page from your white-labeled domain:
- If you are using the driver via CloudConnect, upgrade your CloudConnect to the latest version: from the menu bar, click Help -> Check for Updates.
What will happen if you do not upgrade to the latest version?
Versions 3.0.2 through 3.1.2 of the JDBC driver will stop working on June 30, 2020. Once this happens, if you do not upgrade to the latest version, you will start receiving the following error message:
You are using an unsupported version of the JDBC driver.
Download and install the latest version of the driver itself or
CloudConnect from https://secure.gooddata.com/downloads.html.
- For more information about the end-of-life rules for the JDBC driver, see Data Warehouse Driver Version.
- For more information about the deprecation of the JDBC driver version 3.0.2 through 3.1.2, see JDBC Driver Version 3.0.2 through 3.1.2.
- For information about all deprecated features, see Deprecated Features.