Export KPI Dashboards to PDF
KPI Dashboards now enable you to export a whole dashboard to a PDF file.
The exported PDF file includes all insights and KPIs together with the dashboard name, date of the export, and page numbers.
Export KPI Dashboards
New API: Publish Logical Data Model to Project in One Step
We have introduced the API that allows you to publish a logical data model (LDM) to the project in one step. You do not need to separately generate a diff between the current and target LDMs, and then generate and execute MAQL DDLs to update the current LDM to make it equal to the target LDM. All you need to provide is the JSON representation of the target LDM, and the new API will take care of the rest.
For more details about the new API, see API: Publish a logical data model to the project.
Data Warehouse JDBC Driver 3.5.1 Available!
We have released version 3.5.1 of the Data Warehouse JDBC driver. Download it from the Downloads page at https://secure.gooddata.com/downloads.html.
NOTE: If you are a white-labeled customer, log in to the Downloads page from your white-labeled domain:
What's new in this version?
Version 3.5.1 introduces support for:
- Java 11
maxRowssettings in a Statement object
Download the JDBC Driver
REMINDER: Deprecation and Upcoming End-of-life: JDBC Driver Version 3.0.2 through 3.1.2
The JDBC driver version 3.0.2 through 3.1.2 is deprecated and will stop working on January 16, 2020.
How will this affect you?
If you are using version 3.0.2 through 3.1.2 of the JDBC driver, it will stop working on January 16, 2020. You will receive the following error message:
You are using an unsupported version of the JDBC driver.
Download and install the latest version of the driver itself or
CloudConnect from https://secure.gooddata.com/downloads.html.
Before January 16, 2020, check the version of your JDBC driver.
If your version is 3.0.2 through 3.1.2, upgrade to the latest version, 3.5.1:
- If you are using the driver directly, download and install the latest version of the driver from the Downloads page at https://secure.gooddata.com/downloads.html. If you are a white-labeled customer, log in to the Downloads page from your white-labeled domain:
- If you are using the driver via CloudConnect, upgrade your CloudConnect to the latest version: from the menu bar, click Help -> Check for Updates.
- For more information about the end-of-life rules for the JDBC driver, see Data Warehouse Driver Version.
- For more information about the deprecation of the JDBC driver version 3.0.2 through 3.1.2, see JDBC Driver Version 3.0.2 through 3.1.2.
- For information about all deprecated features, see Deprecated Features.