Custom Layouts for KPI Dashboards
KPI Dashboards now allow you to create customized views of your data directly in the KPI Dashboard section of the GoodData Portal.
Drag and drop KPIs and insights to create a customized view of your data, adjust the size of the widgets, or rearrange them.
Edit KPI Dashboards
Set Up a KPI Dashboard
REMINDER: Deprecation and Upcoming End-of-life: JDBC Driver Version 3.0.2 through 3.1.2
The JDBC driver version 3.0.2 through 3.1.2 is deprecated and will stop working on October 31, 2019.
How will this affect you?
If you are using version 3.0.2 through 3.1.2 of the JDBC driver, it will stop working on October 31, 2019. You will receive the following error message:
You are using an unsupported version of the JDBC driver.
Download and install the latest version of the driver itself or
CloudConnect from https://secure.gooddata.com/downloads.html.
Before October 31, 2019, check the version of your JDBC driver.
If your version is 3.0.2 through 3.1.2, upgrade to the latest version, 3.3.0:
- If you are using the driver directly, download and install the latest version of the driver from the Downloads page at https://secure.gooddata.com/downloads.html. If you are a white-labeled customer, log in to the Downloads page from your white-labeled domain:
- If you are using the driver via CloudConnect, upgrade your CloudConnect to the latest version: from the menu bar, click Help -> Check for Updates.
- For more information about the end-of-life rules for the JDBC driver, see Data Warehouse Driver Version.
- For more information about the deprecation of the JDBC driver version 3.0.2 through 3.1.2, see JDBC Driver Version 3.0.2 through 3.1.2.
- For information about all deprecated features, see Deprecated Features.
UPCOMING: Date Filter Configuration on the Dashboard Level via API
To enhance functionality of date filtering, we are introducing an option to use API to configure filters.
The feature will be rolled out to all customers on September 5, 2019, with the next planned release.
The new feature enables the following:
- Configuring the date filter component in KPI Dashboards to show only selected date filters
- Workspace level configuration for all KPI dashboards
- Dashboard specific configuration
- Selecting from the static filter, floating filter, and presets
- Setting which date granularities (day, month, quarter, year) are available in the date filter
- Changing the name of the date filter, making it read-only, and hiding it for the end-user
To enable before the final release, set the
enableKPIDashboardExtendedDateFilters platform setting to
true. To postpone the official release for your users, set the platform setting to false. For more information about the platform settings, see Platform Settings.
Customize Date Filters
Domain admin provisioning users can now specify multiple SSO providers
If you are a domain administrator, you can now specify multiple single-sign-on providers at the level of a particular user during a provisioning call.
Previously, the API was rejecting such requests.