Export Individual Insights from KPI Dashboards
KPI Dashboards now enable you to export individual insights to:
- a CSV file with unformatted data
- an XLSX file with formatted data, merged or unmerged cells, and active filters
Export KPI Dashboards
Subtotals in Pivot Tables in Analytical Designer
To enhance your pivot tables in Analytical Designer, you can add subtotals to aggregate groups of attribute rows.
When selecting an aggregation function now, you can enable it not only for all rows (grand total) but also for individual attribute values in a row (subtotals).
REMINDER: Deprecation and Upcoming End-of-life: JDBC Driver Version 3.0.2 through 3.1.2
The JDBC driver version 3.0.2 through 3.1.2 is deprecated and will stop working on October 31, 2019.
How will this affect you?
If you are using version 3.0.2 through 3.1.2 of the JDBC driver, it will stop working on October 31, 2019. You will receive the following error message:
You are using an unsupported version of the JDBC driver.
Download and install the latest version of the driver itself or
CloudConnect from https://secure.gooddata.com/downloads.html.
Before October 31, 2019, check the version of your JDBC driver.
If your version is 3.0.2 through 3.1.2, upgrade to the latest version, 3.3.0:
- If you are using the driver directly, download and install the latest version of the driver from the Downloads page at https://secure.gooddata.com/downloads.html. If you are a white-labeled customer, log in to the Downloads page from your white-labeled domain:
- If you are using the driver via CloudConnect, upgrade your CloudConnect to the latest version: from the menu bar, click Help -> Check for Updates.
- For more information about the end-of-life rules for the JDBC driver, see Data Warehouse Driver Version.
- For more information about the deprecation of the JDBC driver version 3.0.2 through 3.1.2, see JDBC Driver Version 3.0.2 through 3.1.2.
- For information about all deprecated features, see Deprecated Features.