ADS JDBC Driver 2.9.0 Available!
We have released version 2.9.0 of the ADS JDBC driver. Download it from the GoodData Developer portal.
What's new in this release?
The ADS JDBC driver now supports the latest available versions of IntelliJ IDEA and DataGrip.
Download the JDBC Driver
Review Execution Parameters and Ruby Script Version via Data Integration Console
For Ruby scripts deployed from Git and CloudConnect ETL graphs, you can now review the following information in the Data Integration Console:
- Parameter values used for a specific script/graph execution (except for secured parameters)
- (For Ruby scripts deployed from Git) Git commit hash, and information about who deployed the script and when the script was deployed
You can find this information in the Data Integration Console, while reviewing the information about a particular script/graph.
- Hover over a particular commit to display the script details.
- Click the icon to open the execution details: general information, deployment details, and parameters used for this execution (it will open as plain text in a new browser tab).
Metric Editor Improvements
Improvements to the custom metric editor allow easier finding of facts, metrics and attributes for use in MAQL formulas:
- You can now search for metrics.
- Metrics can be organised into category folders for easy finding.
- Attributes are organised in structured lists for easier selection.
Reminder: Upcoming Change of SST Length
To enhance platform security, we are planning to increase the length of SuperSecured Token (SST) that you obtain and use when logging in to the GoodData platform via API.
How will this affect you?
Make sure that you parse the whole value of SST (without considering how long it is).
Always take the whole SST value from the header of the API call response, or from the cookies string.
When this change happens, we will post a separate announcement.
API: Log in