What's New in Release 63?
In Release 63, we are thrilled to announce the new and improved GoodData user interface! We've made it much cleaner and visually consistent by enhancing the navigation, charts, dashboard editing, and the support experience. But wait! There's more... We've also added some more cool features on top of the new UI design!
- User Interface Enhancements
- Contact Support Widget
- Reports can be exported to CSV
- Mini Charts
- Public Dashboards
- ... and Pardot Marketing Analytics!
User Interface Enhancements
The GoodData user interface has an awesome new look! Here are the Navigation Enhancements.
- Simplified Top Navigation bar
- Cleaner Menus and Dashboard Tabs
- Dashboard Selection Menu more prominent, moved from top navigation bar to directly over tabs.
We have also made some visually delightful usability enhancements.
- 'Add Dashboard' now available from Edit, Print and Embed Menu.
- Export to CSV now available from Export Report menu
Contact Support Widget
This new feature allows you to contact GoodData Support and search our knowledge base directly within the UI by clicking on the Support link in the main navigation.
Export Reports to CSV
Now, you can export your reports to CSV files by clicking on the Export Report icon.
While in Edit mode, you can re-size your charts to a smaller size which will provide greater information density and better historical spark line trending.
Public sharing of dashboards is now available. Get in touch with us to have this feature enabled.
Pardot Marketing Analytics
Pardot Marketing Analytics automatically connects to Pardot’s data and is built directly into Pardot’s UI. With a click of a button, Pardot users can track the KPIs that matter most: new and active prospects, campaign effectiveness and marketing contribution.
We really do hope you enjoy Release 63!