Release 21 Notes: Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Main Additions in Release 21
- Export metric formatting: Now, metric formatting will be preserved when sending scheduled emails of reports in HTML format. We are working on enabling this for PDF and XLS exports.
- Ability to send HTML formatted reports via scheduled e-mail: In addition to PDF and Microsoft Excel (XLS) formats, you can now configure scheduled report distribution via email in HTML format (inline email). These HTML reports will preserve any custom metric formatting defined in the report.
- Copy table values to the clipboard: You will now be able to select table rows and columns and copy them to the clipboard using CTRL + C. You can then paste these values into other applications.
- Salesforce Single Sign On: GoodData for Salesforce customers will have the ability to log in to GoodData directly from Salesforce. Let us know if you'd like us to turn this on for you!
- Overall Performance Improvements: We have made several fine tunings to the backend leading to overall performance improvement of 10-20%