With respect to our customer needs we have decided to postpone tasks planned for this maintenance by one week to November 19th, 2017. Therefore:
- This weekend: All GoodData Data-Centers will be available without any downtime.
- Next weekend: An already scheduled maintenance window will be executed in a scope planned for this weekend.
The prolonged outage of ETL processes on November 18-19, 2017 impacts only customers, which were directly notified already at the beginning of this week.
Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused by this issue. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach back out to us or directly to your Account Manager and we'll be happy to help.
A scheduled maintenance will take place on Sunday, November 12th, 2017 from 1:00am to 5:00am Pacific time (other time zones)
During these 4 hours:
- The GoodData platform in NA datacenter (domain gooddata.com) and all applications will be unavailable
- The GoodData platform in EU datacenter (domain eu.gooddata.com) and all applications will be regularly available without any maintenance impact.
- The GoodData platform in CA datacenter (domain ca.gooddata.com) and all applications will be regularly available without any maintenance impact.
In addition to the aforementioned unavailability of NA datacenter, ETL processes in NA datacenter for selected workspaces will be stopped 12 hours prior to the maintenance window, i.e. no transformations will be running between Saturday, Nov 11th, 1:00pm and Sunday, Nov 12, 5:00am Pacific time.
The prolonged outage of ETL processes will impact only a subset of the workspaces and it is necessary in order to perform a significant upgrade of our platform’s infrastructure layer to the newest version of the operating system to ensure its stability and security. In case your projects will be affected, we will notify you one week prior to the maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Subscribe to @gooddataops on Twitter to get all maintenance updates as they happen. )