Scheduled GoodData Cloud Release will start on Thursday, March 9th, 2023, at 01:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (other time zones). The Release is planned to take up to 2 hours. Platform will be locked during initial update for about 15 minutes.
What will it bring?
- Geo Charts (Pushpins) - new visualization type in Analytical Designer
- Export whole dashboards into pdf
- Manual cleaning of cache directly from the Data Sources tab
- Support for AWS PrivateLink
- Workspace object Identifiers
- Visualization tooltips - descriptive tooltips to add to your visualizations to provide additional context for other users
- Support for refreshing ID tokens
- GoodData.UI version 8.12
How will it affect you?
1:00 AM - 3:00 AM: The GoodData Cloud platform and all applications may be unavailable. API calls to the affected datacenters will fail.
NOTE: The GoodData Platform will not be affected by this release.
There is no action required from you.
We will be posting updates to this announcement to inform you about the Release status. To get a notification email, subscribe to updates on this announcement.
We appreciate your patience and thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact GoodData Support.
We are starting the update now
The update is now finished, thank you for your patience